Sunday, July 17

Calm Waters

I've been showered with Vacation & Three-Day Weekends all summer long! The thing is that none of them had seemed to take that edge off until Friday.

I feel like my life is taking a turn and I'm at peace about it.

I have limited funds due to my focus on paying off debt and random bills that keep popping up, but I have come to terms with it all.

I've felt so overwhelmed by all of my friends' different levels of love, babies, weddings, etc. You know, the usual lady thing to dwell on at my age. I'm letting go and taking control all in one swoop.

Work is still wonderful, but I'm getting cold feet about going for my goals. I've been asked to head a Marketing Committee for the Washington Healthcare Association & I'm forseeing a move back up north and training for Administrator.

And I'm back on the wagon of all those evil little habits I have been catering to for the last 2 years.

And my new mantra:
"To all the things that have been, thanks. To all the things that are to come, Yes!"

1 comment:

  1. I love it, you are amazing! That new mantra of yours is spot on! <3

    ReplyDelete