Tuesday, March 20

How to Start

I have NO IDEA how to start this Crazy Sexy Diet, but it's ok, because the book is so amazing that it wants to educate me on food before telling me to become a straight-edge vegan! In the very least, it has inspired the use of more leafy greens.


So, I skipped to the recipes today to see what looked yummy to me and found 1 smoothie, 1 salad, and 1 soup that should feed me for the rest of the week and part of the weekend.

Here's what I threw together tonight so I can be energized and fed the next two mornings:

GREEN GURU SMOOTHIE:
AVOCADO
RAMAINE
CUCUMBER
COCONUT WATER
PEARS
AGAVE!

For lunch, I'll prepare the Shaved Kale Avocado Salad & for dinner on Thursday, I'll be relaxing in my kitchen and making Tomato Wild Rice Soup.
Not Bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment