Tuesday, April 17

CSD - Day 2

"My organs are healthy and powerful!"

Today I tried:
1) ginger in my juice (yum!)
2) nori rolls with amino acids & more ginger (dates were my fave!)
3) my multivitamin with Vitamin B12
4) rebounding!
5) soaking and cooking chickpeas
6) driving home with no music (still got distracted - I must have ADD)

Here's some rebounding for ya:

I also had an accomplishment at work. I spoke to my bosses about starting Administrator in Training in the fall. Looks like there are no objections unless they decide to put me in a formal program soon. I think I would rather stay in Gig and keep my Admissions job, but we'll see what they come up with.

8 Hours of Sleep, get some work done in my body tonight, ok? I want some "muscle repair, memory enhancement, horomone release, metabolism regulation," and much more!
Nighty Night!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you're so cute! Mmm, I love ginger. Trader Joe's makes these delicious ginger candies that I keep by my desk. They're super spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie,
    Those ginger things are good.
    Leslie does look cute. She's super spicy too!
    Your arms are looking buff, Leslie.
    AJ

    ReplyDelete